Daxx is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the InsFocus development team in Lviv.
InsFocus Systems develops a business intelligence framework for insurance companies along with a suite of supporting tools enabling customers to build various data-oriented solutions.
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our development team. The QA engineer will work with our current and new developer and will be in charge of the whole testing side of the application. Currently, we don’t have a QA working for us and he will initiate our testing capabilities. He/she will join us from the early stages of the version, plan the tests, update testing tools and execute the tests.
- Plan, design, and build testing scripts for the applications
- Manually test web applications and systems across the platform
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Prepare to release deployments making sure the QA of every release is on a high level
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team
- Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
- Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
- 3+ years of experience with web-based projects testing
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
- Ability to work independently
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.