Daxx is looking for a QA Engineer to join the Mazebolt team in Dnipro.
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cybersecurity defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cybersecurity threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and opportunity:
We are looking for a QA Engineer to be a part of our technical department. You will play a key role in MazeBolt’s success as you will be the first fully dedicated QA Engineer in the company. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the companies QA cycle and affect our customer’s experience. You will be in charge of ensuring the quality of our product and leading the QA efforts, performed by R&D and yourself, you will be responsible for expanding the existing QA capability.
You will work closely with R&D to verify defects are found and corrected efficiently.
- Define QA plan and manage test cycles
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Perform any hotfix QA in the tight timeline required
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Maintain solid and well-documented testing procedures for each area of the system
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- At least 2 years of experience in software QA
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
- Experience with SQL
- Organized, good communication skills
- Fluent English (Written and Verbal)
Any of these is an advantage:
- Knowledge of network security practices and appliances
- Experience coding in python
- Experience with Jenkins automation servers
- Experience working in Startup (SMB) environments
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.