We develop Delivery Management Software for e-commerce companies adding a wide variety of carriers and shipping options. We are always looking for new technology to improve our software.
You will work in a small development team, where you will have freedom to think about every aspect of the product. From design to delivery. Experienced Java colleagues will help you quickly get up to speed. In our SaaS application we use all kinds of beautiful components from the open source world – Pivotal (Spring) and Apache. You will be also responsible for the maintenance of our own SOAP web service. Furthermore, you will work Hibernate and web application using Spring MVC and Apache. Quality is high priority – we also require some knowledge of testing tools like JUnit.
We are ambitious:
You will work within a team of young e-commerce professionals. Together we can make beautiful products for brands like G-star, Pets Place, Freshcotton and PME Legend.
- The QA Engineer is primarily responsible for setting up and monitoring the testing strategy and optimizing the quality of the processes and supports them in refining them;
- Supports the product owner in solving functional (customer) requirements and drafting the tickets;
- Draws up relevant documentation and shares the acquired knowledge across other teams in order to bring Paazl’s services and support to a higher level;
- Perform and prepare test scenarios;
- Assesses the quality of the software releases and communicates the findings;
- Contributes to the optimization of the Paazl product and knows how to get support from the team members with the aim of more efficient processes, procedures and a better coordinated software platform;
- Able to record the newly acquired knowledge adequately and systematically so that others benefit from this;
- Contributes in part to the optimization of the Paazl product thanks to your excellent QA skills and knows how to bring teams together with the aim of more efficient processes and procedures concerning product development.
- Approximately 2 years of relevant work experience in manual testing;
- Ideally, this experience has been gained in a B2B marketing, software sector / e-commerce organization;
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence, Selenium is an advantage;
- Understanding of web technologies: HTTP/XML/JSON;
- Deep understanding and experience in API testing (REST/SOAP);
- Experience with relational databases (My SQL, Cassandra);
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Version Control System (GIT);
- Basic knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver .