Daxx is looking for a QA Engineer to become a part of TAF Development team.
Work directly with the client on creating products, enjoy and build your successful career.
Customer is Dutch insurance organization which is looking for a Developer to help in further automation of their business. TAF is a leader in Dutch insurance business, their leadership caused by high level of process automation. The projects are for managing insurances and all around it (claims, payments, etc).
- Understanding of web projects architecture and practices
- At least 1 year of practical experience in testing web projects
- Strong knowledge of software testing methods and approaches
- Functional, regression and load testing
- Test Plan and Test Case development
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Automation testing with Java
- Basic understanding of JSON REST-API
- Experience in load testing
- Experience with any of CI: Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, TFS, etc
- Linux shell experience
- Testing of new functionality
- Creation of Test Plan, Test Suites, Test Cases
- Performing Sanity, Smoke and Regression Testing
- Providing advises to improve UX
- Track automated tests charts and notify team about results.
- Support and extending of the automation tests (Java, Selenium, Serenity)
- Direct cooperation with customer,
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager,
- Regular performance reviews,
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working days vacation,
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.