Daxx is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our strong development team.
Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce – businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020. They have been growing fast for the last 5 years – recently Deloitte has listed them among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
Urbantz’s culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment. Their mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. They bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
You will drive quality across Urbantz’s products and organization. Your role is crucial to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship a high-quality product. You will be:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Contributing testing activities in every phase through the entire STLC
- Create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new and existing features
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning quality testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Perform manual and automated regression, new feature and manual exploratory testing
- Improve and contribute to automated testing
- Track quality assurance metrics and propose improvements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Grant input and feedback to QA Manager
You will work directly with the Product and the Customer Success Team as a member of the Engineering team.
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have knowledge of Software Test Automation methodologies and the different levels of testing
- You have knowledge of CI and BDD
- You have knowledge of Manual Software Testing methodologies
- You are able to see and test the product with a customer eye
- You are meticulous and a solution-oriented/problem-solver
- You communicate in a clear and concise way, especially in writing.
- You can teach people how to test well and win people over to your cause
- You have agile thinking and can adopt changes quickly and effectively
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Codecept.js framework
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.