Daxx is looking for a React Developer to join our strong development team in Dnipro.
We are looking for a developer who’s passionate about technology and has achieved a high level of technical competence. We respect the fact that it takes time and effort to achieve technical knowledge and we reward handsomely for it. If you are a dedicated and energetic individual interested in long term career growth, then come and work with us.
We are looking for an experienced React developer to work for a growing North Dallas-based company with modern offices and fantastic SAAS Software products. You will work with a US-based team of 6-10 to develop the Company’s web platform using React, as your key stack.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Reliably estimate how long task is going to take
- Great verbal and written English skills
- USA-like work schedule
Will be a plus:
- Interest in the construction sphere
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.