Daxx is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our Client’s development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
Our client is looking for an experienced React Software Engineer to join their development team and support with building a new SaaS Parking Management Platform that will enable enterprise organizations to more efficiently manage employee and visitor parking.
As a small team, this individual will play an instrumental role on the project and will be responsible for delivering enhancements to numerous areas of the product, as well as supporting the definition and technical design of new features and modules.
- You have high attention to detail and take pride in your work
- You thrive working in a collaborative and adaptable small team environment
- You’re a natural problem solver, with strong analytical skills and high creativity.
- You’re a natural team-player, keen and able to support other development team members
- You’re not easily flustered, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Development of React web applications that meet product, design, and code quality standards
- Working with the product development team to refine product requirements and provide effort estimates
- Creating documentation for developed code
- Identifying technical debt and opportunities to improve performance and/or user-experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Front-end development of complex web applications and at least 3 years with React
- Redux, Redux sagas, React hooks experience
- In-depth unit and end to end testing experience using Jest, Cypress
- CSS/SCSS and theming experience
- Upper-Intermediate and higher English level
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.