Daxx is looking for a RoR Developer to join we.Connect team in Berlin.
we.CONECT is a global business information company based in Berlin, Germany. We are running a series of international B2B gatherings across the world. Since 2011 we have grown from a small team to a company with over 120 employees from all over the world. We are focused on disrupting the conference industry through innovation, new formats, and technology. We’re building incredible things. Join us!
The event APP project is designed to provide our customers with a fully customized event APP (Native & Web). The Event APP includes chat, survey, attendee matching, and other advanced functionalities. With a cloud architecture we ensure an easy scale-out during the events and a proper CI and CD process.
- You build and maintain our backend and automation tools based on Ruby, Rails for our event management and matchmaking platform hubs.
- You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of your code, from implementation through testing to user adoption and deployment.
- You work with our mobile web app and keep improving it.
- You are responsible for the documentation of our proprietary software solutions and the presentation of your results and develop strategies to improve your projects.
- You enrich our team with your knowledge, your innovative ideas and your passion and personality.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Ruby.
- You love test-driven development.
- You understand core concepts such as OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and how to run Ruby on a production server.
- You are highly motivated, results-oriented and would like to work in an agile environment with pair programming and Scrum.
- You look forward to pragmatic programming to find elegant & simple solutions.
- You are highly motivated and have a strong service and product orientation.
- You quickly understand complex topics, show conceptual and analytical skills and a willingness to engage in complex topics and products.
- You like to work in agile projects and are familiar with SCRUM.
- You speak English fluently, good knowledge of German is an advantage.
- We offer you a demanding job in an innovative, constantly growing, owner-
managed company with fast decision-making paths
- Independent work at a high level with numerous opportunities for training and
- Work for Kununus Nr. 1 – The employer rating portal has chosen us as the best
employer in Berlin
- You become part of a motivated, international team from over 30 nations with
legendary company celebrations and a modern workplace in an open office in
- Relocation support