Daxx is looking for a Ruby Developer to join HighStreet Mobile development team in Dnipro / Kyiv / Kharkiv.
HighStreet Mobile is a Netherlands-based product company, which provides a mobile e-commerce platform for companies such as G-Star, Scotch & Soda, Etnies, Marlies Dekkers. Guys offer creating high-rated mobile apps for various leading fashion brands working in two major directions: mobile shopping and mobile loyalty.
Thus, to support and enhance the stated quality, HighStreet Mobile team are looking for an experienced Back-End Engineer who cares about great code and well-architected Back-End to help us reach worldwide scale! That’s a great opportunity to become a part of an international team of makers and help them to shape the future of e-commerce. As a big pro, guys are always open and offer plenty of room for your ideas and initiatives on how to improve their platform.
- Design and develop API’s that are used by our mobile apps
- Integrate API’s of e-commerce platforms, payment providers and third parties
- Focus on scale and performance
- Deploy new updates to production every week
- Work closely together with designers and mobile engineers to design and roll out new features
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Advanced level of Ruby expertise (3+ years)
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in designing and building RESTful API’s
- Integrating tests into the workflow is your habit
- To be driven to become the best in what you do and care about details
- Great verbal and written communications skills
Will be a plus:
- Well-structured code addict💡
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing in an Kanban/Agile environment
- Knowledge of Sinatra framework
- Experience with GCP
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.