Daxx is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join Artur’In team in the Kharkiv office.
Artur’In is an AI product that creates personalized content for its customers, animates their community on social networks and helps to track the engagement of their audience and identifies their best prospects. Their mission is to make digital marketing accessible to all companies that are out of date on social networks.
The company was born in Paris at the beginning of 2016 and has grown significantly over the past 3 years.
Currently, there are 7 Back-end(Ruby on Rails) developers working on this project.
- 3+ years with server-side development (back-end) ruby/rails
- Degree preferably in computer science or a similar technical discipline
- Must be a self-starter and motivated
- STRONG understanding of Rails
- Strong knowledge on Linux, CI, Git, JIRA
- Demonstrable Skills on Postgress and SQL without ORM / Redis
- Experience with API design (building APIs for mobile and web applications)
- Experience with Twitter, FB, LN APIs will be a plus
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud will be a plus
- Knowledge of sidekiq will be a plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc