Daxx is looking for an experienced Full-stack Ruby Developer to work with our new client Branchbob.
About the Project:
Branchbob is a cloud commerce solution that was founded in Munich (2017) with the following mission:
- to establish the easiest and fastest online shop builder worldwide to start e-
- to support clients immediately to generate sales and become successful
- to provide a solution that grows with the clients business
We help small and midsize business owners to run a successful e-commerce business.
Bbranchbob is a German GmbH with its headquarter in Mannheim. The company has 4 employees, all software-solutions are 100% developed and owned by Branchbob.
The name „branchbob“ is a world wide registered trademark. Hundreds of customers trust our services and run a successful e-commerce business.
In 2018, the Munich based venture capital company LUCOL Ventures joined Branchbob with an angel invest.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM,
refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Project experience with React
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient codeStrong understanding of data structures
- Experience with Cloud hosting (AWS, Heroku)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR-client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.