Daxx is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join the Parashift development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remote.
Parashift AG, founded in 2018, is a deep-tech company focusing on the autonomization of document extraction through machine learning. Parashift is based near Basel (Switzerland) and employs around 30 people in the field of machine learning engineering and development. Forbes named Parashift as one of 30 promising AI startups in Europe. We’re backed by major venture investors.
Parashift Platform provides large enterprises and software vendors with versatile intelligent document understanding technology with maximum flexibility. Our product makes document extraction a much-needed convenience.
- Contribute to the design of new features and the redesign of parts of our platform stack
- Independently implement new features, alone or with other, BE, FE, and/or ML developers
- Analyze and fix production issues
- Contribute to our engineering culture
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Fully comply with our code of conduct (https://parashift.io/en/values/)
- IT education (Degree in Computer Science or long term experience)
- Ruby, Ruby, Ruby (on Rails)
- Docker user
- Git initiated
- Experience with SaaS platforms
- Experience with security-focused development
- Challenge- and fun-loving person
- Quick comprehension, fast and accurate communicator
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience with GCS
- Experience in the document processing industry
- Experience with refactoring/cross-language evolution
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.