Daxx is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join Store2be team in Kyiv.
Store2be is the leading marketer of promotion, pop-up and event spaces in Germany, Austria and Switzerland offering about 3,500 locations in its portfolio.
Store2be provides services for the retail and marketing industry, including management solution for a short-time leasing, offline analytics, booking platform for a retail space and internal management tool.
- 3+ years in developing Ruby on Rails applications
- Production experience with PostgreSQL
- Strong sense of writing clean, performant, secure and documented code
- Strong knowledge of testing and continuous integration
- Upper-intermediate in English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Rust, TypeScript, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Mentoring junior developers
- Implement backend features across all our server-side applications using Ruby
- Ensure the right balance between development speed and technical debt
- Provide mentoring to backend engineers
- Specify new features together with product management
- Partner up with our Product Owners to influence the product strategy and drive our
- Review code and appreciate your code being reviewed
- Hold teammates to a high-quality standard and continuously think about things that
can be improved.
- Advocate continuous learning for yourself and the team by sharing knowledge, coaching and training
- Work with the frontend team to build the best possible APIs to power our web applications
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.