Daxx is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the ViveLaCar team.
ViveLaCar is the world’s first Mobility FinTech platform that enables motorists to use new cars and young used cars from branded dealers with an all-inclusive subscription. We mobilize existing retail vehicles and create a new and flexible mobility experience for the end consumer.
- Conception and implementation of sophisticated web projects
- Integration and further development of Salesforce on the cross-border VivelaCar platforms
- Implementation and integration of new processes and change requests in Salesforce with interfaces to Magento and Sage
- Advising our project and account managers on technical issues
- Documentation and maintenance of your projects
- Have a degree in computer science or years of experience in web development with PHP and general knowledge of PHP and API frameworks
- Have very good knowledge and many years of experience in Salesforce (Lightning / Aura Components, SOQL / SOSL, Apex)
- You would like to be able to gain in-depth knowledge of Magento
- Have a good knowledge of databases like MySQL
- You were able to gain experience with the GIT version control system
- Characterize yourself through analytical and modular thinking
- Prefer a structured and responsible way of working
- Know English well enough to write and talk
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.