We are looking for a Sales Manager (Nordic direction) to work at our Kyiv office!
We, Daxx b.v. are a Dutch company providing outstaffing services in Ukraine and we’re looking for a great, active, and enthusiastic new Sales Manager to work from our Kyiv office. Daxx is a thrilling international operating company with over 500 employees and great open work culture. Do you want to grow, get international working experience, live in an exciting buzzing city, and strengthen our team? Contact me if you’re up for this great opportunity.
- Sales Manager is in charge of business development for the assigned territories (DK, SE, NO, but also part of the U.S.), with the ability to make key decisions independently and follow their own approach. This role requires the ability to manage people, own the pipeline efficiently, and know how to reach the sales quota.
- Defining and implementation of the business development strategy for a certain territory.
- Managing Sales Assistant(s) and cooperating with the marketing and recruitment team to close deals.
- Lead generation through internet channels, e-mail, and cold calling.
- Create relevant content for social and website in cooperation with marketing in order to increase website traffic, the involvement of the target audience, and overall conversion to leads.
- International sales trips planning and organizing.
- Reporting on the performance directly to the Commercial Director.
- Supervise mass email campaigns and make sure the clients’ database is used optimally.
- Regularly get in touch with the lost leads and opportunities.
- Create custom emails.
- Min 2 years of relevant sales experience in an international environment (ideally, in Nordic markets) and successful selling track record.
- Native speaking Norwegian, Swedish or Danish, and advanced English. Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in talking to executives outside of Ukraine.
- Readiness to communicate with our potential clients when they need this (including evenings and weekends). We expect a fast reaction to all inquiries.
- Strong focus on achieving targets and KPI’s. Own initiatives when sales numbers are lower than expected in order to improve
- Discuss topics related to working activities with Commercial Director
- Make decisions within his/her competence
- Require the management to ensure necessary working conditions for the duties performance
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.