Daxx is looking for Scrum Master to join Kwebbl team in Kyiv.
Our client is a cloud telephony startup founded with a passion for telecommunications and information technology. This is a new and exciting platform providing the very best cloud telephony. But what makes Kwebbl the most lovable business phone system in the world is its user-friendliness, letting you build your business network without compromise. Currently, we’re hiring a complete team and have openings for several positions.
- Creates a working environment based on values and principles from the Agile Manifesto, Scrum framework and Kanban system.
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Ensure that product backlog and scope is well defined and refined
- Ensure high product quality
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
- 2 years of commercial experience in Scrum Master/Project Coordinator role
- Excellent understanding of Scrum and Agile principles
- Good knowledge of task management tools
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience in obtaining and calculating metrics on multiple projects
- Experience in running multiple parallel Scrum Teams
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Scrum Master certification
- People management experience
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.