Daxx is looking for an SDET/AQA Engineer to join the Exabeam team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remotely.
Exabeam is the leader in user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution on the market to identify and analyze attacks in real-time using Big Data, advanced Data Science, and deep security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to help define and build the complete End-To-End testing solutions for the whole family of products. This is a rare opportunity for a senior engineer who strives for Quality, works hard with a superb experienced team, and makes a huge impact on a product using the latest technologies.
- Develop API, GUI and server-side tests for the security intelligence platform
- Сreating Unit and Integration tests
- Analyze existing tests coverage and perform code review
- Improve tests execution pipelines within the build and release process
- Closely collaborate with other teams to avoid duplicate test cases on different application layers
- Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our platform
- You will work with various parties in the company (Engineers, Product Management, etc.)
- 2+ years of development in Java, Groovy, or C#
- Experience with Linux/Unix troubleshooting
- Understanding of Testing Theory/Test Design principles
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID software development principles
- Understanding of Agile principles, TDD, BDD approaches, writing Gherkin scenarios
- Understanding of at least basic GoF Software Development patterns, and common antipatterns
- Proficiency with jUnit/TestNG, Mockito or other related frameworks
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Good mood, ready to adapt and learn
Will be a plus:
- Automated web-testing and proficiency with Selenium or similar tools
- Knowledge of RESTful web service design principles
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reusable components
- Knowledge of AWS services and/or Cloud-based methodologies
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker is a big plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Business trips to the US
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.