Daxx is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join the Ockto team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro or Lviv.
At Ockto our mission is to become the standard for simple and secure personal data sharing. For example: when applying for a mortgage, rental home or private lease contract. We have a dynamic group of young (in spirit) and intelligent Ocktasians. We work based on trust and responsibility. This gives you the flexibility to do your work under the, for you, best possible conditions.
- You will be a senior developer in the mobile team, responsible for the Ockto Android apps
- You will play a critical role in the mobile scrum team and together with the product owner and other lead developers ensure a high quality, high secure deployment of new app releases
- Writing clean and efficient code for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks in the Ockto Android apps, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance;
- Performing unit tests on code
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, libraries, applications, and protocols
- At least 5 years of experience as an Android developer;
- Demonstrated strong results in a Scrum working environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and initiative
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- experience with Unit & End-to-End testing
- expertise in the financial services domain
What Daxx Offers:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.