Daxx is looking for Android Developer to join AVAI development team in Dnipro.
AVAI is a USA-based mobile technology product company, which develops a better way to build and manage mobile apps since 2011. They believe that creating a separate app from scratch and then support it all the time for each business is useless. It costs more to create and maintain a custom mobile app than the value it creates.
Thus guys offerd a solution. They created a tremendous constructor, which helps various companies (mainly their clients are festivals and events) create their own specific app with their own features, layout, design, etc. The perfect solution is reached through cooperation of technically skilled client managers, cool designers and great development team, a part of which we are offering you to become!
- Provide software architecture and design direction on platform and project development
- Participate on both design and development teams as part of the delivery process for new applications
- Implement and follow best-of-breed mobile application development practices
- Stay up-to-date on new software and emerging methodologies
- 3+years of Android development experience
- Experience with the latest Android and Google Play Services APIs
- Proficient with Java and Android SDK
- Solid understanding of OOD and OOP
- Experience interfacing with server APIs via JSON and XML
- Broad work portfolio of Android mobile applications developed
- Experience targeting devices with a variety of screen sizes (including tablets)
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience with multithreading and background processes
- Experience in integrating with third party open source libraries
- Methodical debugging skills using classic techniques as well as 3rd party tools
- Great verbal and written communications skills
Will be a plus:
- Intense interest in becoming an Android expert 💡
- User Interface and User Experience Design Skills
- Experience in developing in an Agile environment
- Unit testing, design, and implementation
- Strong task management skills
- Familiarity with Objective C/iOS
- Experience in database schema design and writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Hosting Technologies
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.