Daxx is looking for the Senior Android (Kotlin) Developer to join the Humanizing Technologies team in Kyiv, Kharkiv or Dnipro.
Humanizing Technologies is an ambitious and innovative company with offices in Austria (Vienna) and Germany (Cologne). Specialized in humanoid robots and telepresence solutions. Together with major companies such as Softbanks Robotics, we are working towards a vision to bring humanoid and social robots closer to their worldwide customers.
As a young and dynamic company with a modern entrepreneurial orientation, we also have strong traditional values regarding our quality of work as well as our commitment to our employees.
- Developing robotic applications for robots in collaboration with our cloud solution
- Work with us on the design and implementation of new services and products
- Strive for quality by writing software tests
- Take ownership of features from design to implementation and testing to deployment
- Evaluate upcoming technologies and stay ahead of the curve
- At least 5 years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment having accompanied several successful app launches from the beginning to regular maintenance
- Expert in Android mobile application development including know-how about Android SDK and NDK, UI frameworks, Maps Applications, Android Kotlin
- Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithm design
- Problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent lifecycle know-how of smartphone applications: from UX-Design to development to deployment to maintenance
- Passion to work with Robots
- Great oral and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Experience writing unit tests, and testable code for automated test environment
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum development methodologies and the latest mobile trends
- Extra: solid background in iOS development, GIT, GitLab, Continuous Integration, Protocol Buffers
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality highly complex projects across teams
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.