Daxx is looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join the Flip.to team in Kyiv.
About Flip.to (www.flip.to)
Our mission is to help hotels earn new guests. Launched in 2010, Flip.to is a platform designed to reach travelers around the world in a natural, trusted way.
You’ll be joining an exceptionally talented team of equals and helping us lead the charge on the most exciting aspects of the Flip.to platform, which is already in use on every continent (except the really cold one) driving massive, measurable value for our customers and we’re just at the first-mile marker.
Join a passionate, seasoned, privately-funded team of product, technology and industry experts. We’re a friendly bunch that make big things happen.
As part of this role, you will use your experience to reimagine how travelers interact with destinations & hotels, and will be involved among other things with:
- Front-end architecture, design & development
- Researching new technologies
- Arguing with your teammates about product and development challenges
- Expert knowledge of Angular
- 5+ years as a front-end software developer
- Track record of building and maintaining large-scale software products
- Experience working for a startup
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage projects and lead other developers
- Ability to turn mockups from designers into the right HTML (styling is a big plus)
- Adaptive or responsive coding for mobile web
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Track record of building large-scale web products
- Experience working for a startup or a similar small development company
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.