Daxx is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer (ASP.NET & Azure) to join the Integrated Worlds development team in Kharkiv, Kyiv, or Dnipro.
We are the strategic partner for digital transformation along the value chain. Our customers are market leaders, hidden champions and over 1.000 SMBs. For over 20 years, we are pioneers of digital innovation. We integrated, automate and improve processes in commerce, logistics and marketing. Our IT services include an EDI clearing centre, B2B portals and shop systems, product configurators and mobile apps for B2B and B2C environments.
38 people work in our offices or at home in Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Ireland and Italy. We embrace a culture of openness, ambition, responsibility, cooperation, innovation, quality and respect. We are proud to serve as a driving force for digitalization. Our aim for any employment is a long-term successful relationship, for the benefit of each individual and our customers.
You will deliver innovative applications for the digitalization of commercial organizations, regional hubs and platforms enhancing the collaboration of various partners. Join our team to build business intelligence and campaign automation web apps as a new stand-alone product. Your focus will be to develop the back-end of this platform.
- You develop a new cloud platform, which you continually extend, improve, maintain and support
- You integrate this platform with our other platforms and third-party systems used by our customers and their business partners
- Starting with the definition of requirements, you will be involved in the development process from the beginning to the end
- This requires you to develop a deep understanding of business processes, use cases and customer needs
- You will work in an agile cross-functional team and collaborate daily with consultants and customer representatives
- Our development is driven by customer projects, which demand a thorough specification with estimates and delivery commitments
- 5+ years of professional experience in back-end web development
- Expertise on ASP.NET Core, C# with Dependency Injection & Entity Framework
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design &, Layered Architecture
- Experience with CI/CD, preferably with Azure DevOps, Git & ARM Templates
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Storage, Serverless Functions, App Service & MS SQL
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, OData & Identity Server (and Swagger)
- Basic understanding of business processes and business intelligence
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (B2+)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Big Data, Data Analytics or Business Intelligence projects
- Experience developing platforms for configurable multi-tenant applications
- Knowledge of Automapper, Autofac & Swagger
- Knowledge of AI & ML, preferably with Azure
- Basic understanding of German language
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Join a diverse and experienced cross-functional team
- Take an active part in every aspect of software development
- Build innovative products in varying and exciting fields
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.