Daxx is looking for a Senior Back-end Developer to join Komed Health team in our Kyiv office
At Komed Health we are dedicated to transforming healthcare communication to help doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers to deliver the best in class patient care, and ultimately save lives.
Komed Health is providing a secure and powerful real-time communication platform, purpose-build for hospitals in order to dramatically facilitate communication and collaboration in care teams. Komed Health can be integrated into existing infrastructure enabling integrated care pathways. Using the Komed Health platform makes healthcare providers drastically more productive, increases their patient satisfaction substantially and allows them to use their infrastructure efficiently. The Komed Health team works very closely with health care providers to tailor functionalities to the needs of health professionals and modern hospital processes.
- 5+ years of experience with backend framework to develop RESTful application (either Node.js, Nest.js or similar)
- Must be willing to program in pure object-oriented language: Typescript
- Experience in relational DB’s or NoSQL DB’s
As a plus
- Any experience in Front-end considered as a plus
- Development processes are well structured, the team works according to SCRUM-based methodology. The team does code review sessions.
- The product is well-covered by tests: unit-, integration-, end-to-end functional ones. UI testing is currently executed by a contractor.
- We have a sophisticated CI / CD pipeline where automated deployments & tests are encouraged
- Text messages that are sent in our app are AES-256 bit encrypted with monthly rotating keys. We want to implement a full text search over all chats. The challenge is to provide a performant full text search for over 30’000 messages.
- Integration with authentication providers & protocols: Since our app is deeply integrated in hospitals we need to provide integrations in a wide range of technologies. These include for example: OpenID Connect, OAuth2, LDAP or proprietary authentication solution
- Healthcare uses a special set of standards. Through our deep integration with electronic medical records we need to support specific healthcare standards to exchange patient & medical information. These include: HL7, FHIR, DICOM and various more.
- Our long term goal is to use Artificial Intelligence to automate & optimize communication processes in hospital. One specific example is to use Recurring Neural Networks for a better semantic understanding of text messages in our app. This data should be used to give users predictive suggestions what to write.
- Our whole application is containerized with docker. In production we use Openshift & kubernetes to run and scale containers
- FE is ionic with Angular 7; for various functionalities we use custom developed cordova plugins
- BE is NodeJS with the NestJS framework. Typescript is used everywhere in the project
- As a database we use MongoDB
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc