Daxx is looking for a Senior Backend Magento 2 Developer to join the Lemundo team.
We are developing an e-commerce platform for industrial corporations as the base for their digitalization. By establishing a common platform, we provide opportunities for higher efficiency, new sales channels, tools and the basis for growth. We mainly use Magento Commerce (Enterprise) for our challenging projects. Our clients are manufacturers and brands from industries such as health, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, consumer products.
Now we want to lift user experience to a new level – especially for manufacturers and brands – using new technologies such as PWA, native e-commerce apps, voice, content, video.
Our e-commerce platform usually runs in a scalable cloud environment such as AWS. In order to achieve the perfect performance, we rely on the new relic and use GitLab, Вocker and automated tests for our versioning, to verify code changes, to test and deploy using own, automated deployment pipelines in order to get our product iterations live painlessly. For search we often use ElasticSearch and in the frontend we rely on Vue.js and React for PWAs, React Native for native Apps and in the future GraphQL for the API, in the backend we use PHP, MySQL, and Node.js.
- You will play a critical role in designing and developing critical pieces of e-commerce platforms for multinational corporations
- Develop architecture and implement modules, services and additional applications for the e-commerce platform
- You will create seamless and efficient processes and complex system integrations
- Assure highest quality and reliability of the application through code reviews, unit tests, acceptance and frontend tests
- Develop user-friendly interfaces with the latest technology especially PWA (progressive web app)
- Develop own excellence in key topics and technologies such as shop performance, PWA, etc.
- Support other team members in their development and others in your own key topics.
- At least 3 years of experience in development of complex e-commerce applications, preferably Magento
- Magento 2 expertise
- PHP, SQL
- Experience in Unix Systems
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Openness and good communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Node.js
- Scripting skills (Bash)
- DevOps Experience: in order to support work culture, automation, measurement, sharing and quality
- Experience with Magento 1
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.