Daxx is looking for a Senior C/C++ Developer to join the Sealpath team.
SealPath specializes in protecting your critical documents wherever they travel: In your computer, corporate network, mobile, cloud or in the network of other companies. Even once the document has already been sent or shared and is beyond the control of the IT Department.
Our solution integrates with other solutions such Microsoft, Autodesk, SolidWorks, Menemo and it is integrated with SIEMs, DLPs, Active Directory/LDAP and SDKs.
- Include controls in the data management processes of industrial CAD programs
- Reverse engineer the programs that need to be intercepted
- Inject routines that modify the usual behavior of the programs whose data must be protected
- Develop code that is optimized for performance and possible side effects in the original program
- 5+ years of experience working with C/C++
- Low-level programming with Win32 API, hooking and interception
- Debugging, Windbg, dump analysis
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.