Daxx is looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join the Runway development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
About the client:
Runway Software, Inc. is a cyber security software startup still in stealth mode. Our leadership team has a successful track record in this industry. Our previous two startups were acquired by larger companies. Runway is an enterprise SaaS system that controls endpoint agents that run in the customer’s network, remote hosts or the cloud. We are partnered with significant Managed Services Provider partners who will sell our product to their thousands of middle market customers.
We need a highly skilled engineer to own the software agent. The software agent will eventually be installed and running on millions of endpoints, so this code must be solid and reliable. The first task is to port the Windows software agent to Linux and Mac OS X. We also need the software agent to be re-architected and refactored to the next version.
- Port existing Windows agent to run on Linux, Mac and cloud containers
- Redesign and build the next major version of the agent to be more streamlined and elegant
- Add features to support expanded types of Runway Apps
- Be an integral part of our team to advance the software to meet ever-changing customer needs
- Fluent in C and C++ programming
- Fluent in STL, multi-threading, and Win32 API
- Experienced in cross-platform development Windows/Linux/OSX
- Comfortable in Microsoft Visual Studio and g++
- Knowledgeable in Linux and Windows operating system internals
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Strong script writing (python and powershell)
- Knowledge of C# to understand the SaaS server components
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience with sockets, websockets and websocket protocol
- Experience with process security, access tokens, process control
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.