Daxx is looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Architect/C# Developer to join Confrix at Kyiv/Kharkiv/Dnipro office.
Confrix challenges the status quo and current practices of professional office workers. It aims at overcoming shortcomings of widely used tools by designing tailor-made solutions to improve employees’ productivity. Confrix currently has a small, dynamic team based in the heart of Berlin that is ready to take on the current practices of the consulting industry – and others to follow. Potential customers have already been activated and are excited to test their solution.
About the project
Confrix first product is a plugin/addon for Powerpoint for professional office users. In essence, it links data to their source and thereby a) allows automatic updates and b) make it traceable. Its features are awaited by consultants from various firms across the industry. It’s based on C#/VSTO.
- You will develop the product itself (coding) and assist the team within sprints (ideally ~50% of the time as expectation)
- Review, challenge and develop standards, processes, guidelines for coding, testing and documentation
- Manage (guide, review and train) the team (incl. code, documentation and testing review)
- Experience in C# and VSTO (at least win form)
- Willingness/motivation to suggest own ideas and challenge & improve current practices/standards (QA)
- Willingness/motivation to take on responsibility and lead/assist the development team
- Experience with best practices in terms of documentation standards etc.
- Good command of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with SCRUM (somewhat required, as we move to SCRUM)
- Working early hours to assist the team due to time difference +6h
- Icing on the cake: experience working with Asian colleagues (culture-wise)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.