Daxx is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the IconPro team.
Having started as a spin-off of the WZL of the RWTH Aachen University in 2018, we are now a quickly growing scale-up with close connections to industry customers and science partners. In practice, IconPro supports manufacturing companies in the digitization of their production and develops software for the industrial application of artificial intelligence in individual projects and as software-as-a-service. IconPro focuses on the application areas “predictive maintenance” of production units “predictive quality and process optimization” for production lines as well as “machine vision” for automated optical quality control.
Feel free to check out our website www.iconpro.com or demo videos of our products on YouTube:
IconPro AutoML for Predictive Quality & Process Optimization
IconPro Apollo for Predictive Maintenance of Production Units
We are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) DevOps Engineer to (guide and) join our software team(s) working with a modern technology stack for the development of highly automated and scalable machine learning software. You will be dealing with:
- Source Code and Repository management – Track the progress of the development work, view version histories, define branches and merges as necessary, perform code reviews!
- Pipeline Automation – Define and implement our Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipelines, optimize the pipelines continuously where needed.
- Testing – Static and Continuous Testing: Define, manage, and partly implement needed testing procedures as well as automate them as much as possible!
- Packaging – Define, manage, and optimize our artifact repositories and take care of the pre-deployment staging.
- Release Management – Schedule, orchestrate, provision, and deploy releases into the production environments and take care of fallback and recovery management!
- Infrastructure configuration – configure and manage the development and production environment infrastructure – where reasonable as code – and automate the activities.
- Monitoring – Evaluate the performance of the IT infrastructure, gather production metrics and statistics, and keep track of the user feedback as automated as possible!
- Version Control – Define, manage, and control the versioning of the distributed or non-distributed and microservice-based software. Ensure compatibility.
- 1+ years of experience in managing or substantially supporting DevOps engineering
- Familiar with CI / CD pipeline automation, preferably with Azure DevOps
- Familiar with modern source code and repository management, e.g. Git
- Familiar with IaaS platforms, especially Azure or AWS
- Familiar with Docker + Kubernetes + Spark
- Background in Python
- Familiar with Data Storages like SQL, NoSQL Redis, S3, Blob Storage
- Familiar with API specification (OpenAPI, AsyncAPI)
- You are a team player, open-minded and communicative
- Familiar with RabbitMQ or similar message broker technologies
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Amazon ECR and EKS
- Automated Machine Learning + Machine Learning Operations Technologies
- ML Flow or similar machine learning lifecycle management platforms
- FastAPI or similar web frameworks for building APIs with Python
What Daxx Offers:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.