Daxx is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Ockto team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro or Lviv.
At Ockto our mission is to become the standard for simple and secure personal data sharing. For example: when applying for a mortgage, rental home or private lease contract. We have a dynamic group of young (in spirit) and intelligent Ocktasians. We work based on trust and responsibility. This gives you the flexibility to do your work under the, for you, best possible conditions.
- Responsible for the functioning and maintenance of Ockto’s technical infrastructure in several environments;
- Responsible for spotting and resolving bugs in our system;
- Supporting in several projects of implementation of secure connections between the client’s environment and our Ockto servers;
- A pioneer by working with new technologies to optimize our technical infrastructure;
- Directly working together with innovation teams of top-financial service providers like ABN AMRO, Rabobank, ING,PGGM, Aegon and Volksbank.
- At least 5 years of experience as (Senior) DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Windows and Linux systems;
- Experience with Configuration Management tools and Infrastructure-as-code;
- Experience with Ansible and/or Chef, Octopus;
- Experience in Powershell or other scripting languages;
- A track-record in network-technology, firewall configurations, storage environments, security (MSSL, Hardening);
- A flexible mindset, and natural curiosity that allows you to learn quickly about new technologies;
- Demonstrated strong results in a Scrum working environment;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and initiative;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- A relevant master’s degree;
- Networking and firewalls knowledge
- Knowledge of systems like Redis, MongoDB, and ELK;
- Expertise in the financial services domain
What Daxx Offers:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.