Daxx is looking for a Senior Front-End (Angular) Developer to join the Integrated Worlds development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
We are the strategic partner for digital transformation along the value chain. Our customers are market leaders, hidden champions, and over 1.000 SMBs. For over 20 years, we are pioneers of digital innovation. We integrated, automate, and improve processes in commerce, logistics, and marketing. Our IT services include an EDI clearing center, B2B portals and shop systems, product configurations, and mobile apps for B2B and B2C environments.
38 people work in our offices or at home in Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Ireland, and Italy. We embrace a culture of openness, ambition, responsibility, cooperation, innovation, quality and respect. We are proud to serve as a driving force for digitalization. Our aim for any employment is a long-term successful relationship, for the benefit of each individual and our customers.
You will deliver innovative applications for the digitalization of commercial organizations, regional hubs, and platforms enhancing the collaboration of various partners. Join our team to build business intelligence and campaign automation web apps as a new stand-alone product. Your focus will be the front-end, UIs for BI reports, and workflow management.
- You develop new applications from scratch, which you continually extend, improve, maintain, and support
- You integrate these applications with our platforms and third-party systems used by our customers and their business partners
- Starting with the definition of requirements, you will be involved in the development process from the beginning to the end
- This requires you to develop a deep understanding of business processes, use cases, and customer needs
- You will work in an agile cross-functional team and collaborate daily with consultants and customer representatives
- Our development is driven by customer projects, which demand a thorough specification with estimates and delivery commitments
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end web development
- Profound knowledge of Angular, DevExpress (and DevExtreme)
- Advanced knowledge in implementing various APIs
- Knowledge and experience in agile development
- Experience in handling large amounts of business data
- Basic understanding of business processes and data models
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (B2+)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with BI and data analytics projects
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git, especially for CI/CD
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Knowledge of designing UIs (mockups)
- Capability for a full-stack development with ASP.NET & C#
- Basic understanding of the German language
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Join a diverse and experienced cross-functional team
- Take an active part in every aspect of software development
- Build innovative products in varying and exciting fields
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.