Daxx is looking for a Senior Front-End (Angular) Developer to join Blanco development team in Kyiv or Kharkiv.
Blanco develops an on-boarding solution for financial institutions, that focuses on ultimate user experience: it makes on-boarding as easy and less time-consuming as possible. There are currently more than 100 clients and 2 big financial institutions have recently started using the service.
At Blanco you will work in a motivating start-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly experienced, passionate professionals with a career history in large financial institutions, strategy consultancy firms and technology companies. We have a very international team (15 nationalities and counting) and the main language is English.
- Connect to in-house developed RESTful or GraphQL API’s and integrate with third party services. Your connecting skills and the fact that you natively speak JSON may come in handy
- Work with our designer to slice and dice perfect screens and intuitive customer journeys
- The team would love to hear of and learn from your experience in frameworks, we hope you also might convince us to use solutions you used in the past as well
- Of course, we need you to spend a lot of time on cross-browser compatibility
- We use AWS for our infrastructure: we do not need you to have solution architect certificate, but if you used S3, Route53 and/or CloudFront that would definitely help you get on top of the list
- We love to share a cup of java(script) with a cookie and talk about your ideas on web innovation
- Front-end development in the “Angular way”
- Experience with TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with consuming RESTful and GraphQL API’s
- Fully comfortable with Repositories, Git and Git-flow
- Experience with automated deployments – CI/CD preferably with Bitbucket
- Skills with automated unit and end-to-end tests
- A nice feeling for great user interfaces to assist our designer(s)
- Experience with Agile development
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Angular Elements and Schematics
- Angular components authoring/publishing to NPM
- Experience with Micro Frontends
- AWS Experience or certification
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.