Daxx is looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join Carerix team in Kyiv.
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform which supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 650 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
Carerix is searching for an exceptional Senior Angular Developer to join our growing web engineering team. As a Senior Angular Developer, you will be working to design and deliver complex & performant responsive and progressive web experiences from scratch, and business flows that are faithful to the designs our creative team builds and scalable to the multi-tenant platform. It’s
- Responsible for development of complex responsive web application along with other members of the web engineering team
- Responsible for building complex business flows within the experience and ensure they are mobile responsive and extremely performant on the most popular mobile devices and desktop systems
- Efficiently work and collaborate with the rest of the distributed web and backend engineering teams
- Work with the product team and graphic designer to determine the most effective & efficient path forward when hitting challenges & obstacles during development
- Develop flexible, extendable, & well-structured front-end architectures
- Implement challenging UX solutions to bring the best user experience
- Maintain constant communication with stakeholders and other developers to keep them posted on progress, blockers, and other updates critical to the project’s success
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming Concept, SOLID principles, Clean Architecture, design patterns, and best practices
- Solid knowledge and experience in architecture of large scale projects into manageable modules
- Excellent knowledge of RxJs, Ramda, lodash
- Writing clean, modular, testable and robust code
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Perform regular code reviews
- Objectively challenge technical designs and solutions of other Angular developers to create together the best possible solution
- Proficiency with build tools including Webpack, NPM
- Deep experience with Git, including how to manage & handle merge conflicts as well as working in an environment with a strict Git process such as git-flow
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and an ability to carefully listen when others speak and respond in a respectful and diplomatic way to reach consensus (with both team members and stakeholders)
Good to have:
- Development with Node.js
- Modular architecture with Nx Workspace
- Backend experience as a way to communicate project requirements to backend team
- Experience with any object-relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc..)
- Experience building enterprise-grade single page applications
- Experience authoring and shipping public libraries to allow 3rd party developers to integrate with the web application
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.