Daxx is looking for a Lead Angular Developer to join Carerix team in Kyiv.
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform which supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 650 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
If you are looking for a challenging project that will test your abilities and expertise to the limit then join us on our journey to redefine recruitment industry with a cutting-edge multi-tenant web platform that your web development team is going to build from scratch. As Lead Angular Developer, you will be expected to challenge available solutions to common problems and deliver better and smarter solutions aligned with business requirements.
- Lead collaboration with peers and Creative Team on UI and interaction designs
- Implement intuitive, maintainable, responsive web application UIs using Typescript technologies
- Collaborate with Solutions Architect to build reusable code and libraries for both internal and external use
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build an appropriate unit, integration and/or automated testing solutions
- Keep a pulse on a production environment, identify and hotfix application related bugs preemptively
- Partner with Quality Assurance to produce scalable, secure and highly functional releases utilizing Agile methods and tightly integrated development/test practices.
- Partner with DevOps/SiteOps to ensure stability and ease of deployment for our products
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure any severities are resolved promptly and efficiently
- Solid understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and Angular templating
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide input on successfully implementing business solutions
- Ability to mentor and coach other developers to learn and grow
- Proficiency with build tools including Webpack, NPM
- Demonstrated understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and code versioning philosophies (such as Git-Flow)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion
- Industry experience with a background in Agile methodology
- Experience with build tools and code versioning tools – conducting code reviews, understanding, and enforcing standards
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and move quickly to address unexpected problems or opportunities.
Good to have:
- Development with Node.js
- Mobile development (either Native or Cross Platform)
- Building Angular based components
- Building REST API or other server tools with backend technologies
- Authentication with tokens utilizing technologies such as OAuth, JWT
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.