Daxx is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the wyn digital development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
If you are passionate about your job, like to take a look outside the box in your field of work, and want to make a difference for your customers and for wyn, you’ve come to the right place.
The digital agency wyn has been around for 10 years. We are now more than 50 employees at two locations – Hamburg and Kiel. Half of us work in online marketing and a half in web development. Together we implement customer projects with a lot of commitment on all sides. The team feeling at wyn is really unique!
The customers of our agency are national and international companies, organizations, and service providers from a wide variety of industries. You will be working on different projects for our customers. Many of them are smaller projects but we also work on also larger projects for up to half a year. Now and then there will also be maintenance tasks.
- You implement responsive web designs for entire websites or various applications
- You optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- You take on all tasks in close coordination with project managers, designers, developers, and our in-house SEO team
- You are confident in handling Vue.js, Angular.js, or React.js but also the ability to develop websites without frameworks (Vanilla JS)
- You have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP and are familiar with Git or a comparable version management
- You have extensive experience with at least one of these frameworks and know the advantages and disadvantages: Bootstrap, Foundation, Handlebars or Webpack
- In-depth knowledge of SASS and LESS
- You would like to share your expert knowledge with your colleagues, enjoy code reviews and a professional exchange
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.