Daxx is looking for Senior Frontend Salesforce Developer to join the Wolfpack team.
As Lead Frontend Salesforce Developer, you set out the lines where it comes to our e-commerce projects.
The team and the quality of our projects grow under your inspiring leadership. You are hands-on and you know how to get others excited and enthusiastic. At Wolfpack, we mainly build on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. You also have several years of experience with this and are ready for the next step in your career. Do you want to work with (inter) national clients such as Cape Union Mart, O’Neill and Stichd? And do you want to continue building a great team? Then we are looking for you.
We are a young company of experts with a goal to create a seamless shopping experience for consumers and offer retailers smart and flexible solutions that increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- At least 3 experience with a digital agency where you have worked on e-commerce projects
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field
- An expert in SASS and familiar with BEM as a naming convention
- Familiar with the use of tools such as GIT, NPM, and Webpack
- Follows coding standards and best practices within the development cycle, code review processes
- Practical knowledge of responsive design, SEO, W3C, and accessibility standards for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.