Work directly with client on creating products, enjoy and build your successful career with Daxx!
A German company which is able to cover all steps from the conceptual design up to the development and deployment of a digital solution through a continuous integration process.
Currently, our team consists of around 40 employees working at our Cologne-based office. We have experts for App- and Web-Development, User-Interface-design, DevOps processes and agile processes.
Our focus is to realize individual business applications by the use of state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development principles. Creativity, continuity, dedication to quality and customer service have always been the defining elements of our software development process.
Based on our experienced and highly qualified developers, we are able to achieve the implementation of professional digital solutions for our clients. Our customers include mid-sized companies, large corporations, agencies and start-ups in various branches like automotive, energy as well as logistics.
- Development of interactive web-applications with Django and PostgreSQL/MariaDB
- Implementations of web-APIs with the help of Django REST-framework to create of connection to extern services and the frontend
- Enlargement of existing Django web applications involving new modules and layouts
- Implementations of data-intensive backend-applications in Python
- Development of relational databases and complex SQL-queries
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Python and the Django framework
- Experience in writing unit tests and/or integration tests
- Experience in dealing with databases (PostgreSQL /MySQL), libraries, APIs and versions control
- Independent, structured and cooperative way of working with a high quality standard
- Used to agile and iterative software development
- Good command of English
- Proactive, fast learner
Would be a plus:
- Preferably experience with the Django Rest Framework
- Experience with Django Wagtail
- Experience with React
- Experience with docker
- Know-how in continuous integration & continuous delivery
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.