We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP/Drupal/Symfony)r to join Daxx New Client team in Kyiv.
Daxx client is a Digital Agency that uses strategy frameworks, user experience methodologies, and the latest technology to create digital solutions that grow your business.
They are working with innovative businesses across the world (like Microsoft, Hugo BOSS, Adidas, etc.) that are looking for a proven methodology to deliver digital experiences (including strategy, analytics, design and technical parts) that get things done.
- Code optimization and performance improvements experience
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Git expert
- Knowledge of CI tools
- Experience with CMS systems such as Drupal 8
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with major NodeJS technologies such as Express.js and Passport.js
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in using frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, angularJS, react JS etc.
- Experience in modern PHP Web development tools and techniques
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Professional experience with cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience using MySQL
- Strong understanding of deployment processes and server configuration
- Utilize content management systems to build custom web applications and custom CMS components
- Write code to connect to web services and databases, using REST and other technologies
- Create hand-coded high-quality HTML, CSS and JS code from provided designs
- Integrate HTML/CSS/JS code with the CMS to create customized CMS-based solutions
- Write technical specifications and solution design documents (i.e.: diagrams)
- Positively contributing to the team and clients by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Test his/her own product to deliver high-quality results
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.