Daxx is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET Core/React Native) to join the Salut development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
Salut offers an app that helps you live a healthier life. Salut is a small, well-funded, startup focused on prevention and health improvement (lifestyle) of people in the Netherlands. The difference between Salut and other health technology providers is that we focus on your health as a whole. Not only do we look at your smart devices, visits to the doctors, medication and lab results, interest in your activity and lifestyle, we ‘measure’ how you feel about it. Our data scientists are developing really cool stuff already. By combining relationships with suppliers, partners and business, we are able to provide you with a single platform to manage your health.
Do you already use Google Fit? No problem. Apple Health? No problem. Do you already have a connection to your doctor? No problem. Do you want to be helped through some tough times, or keep track of your health and how you feel about it? How would you like to be part of the team that makes this happen?
Salut’s app is already live in the apple and google stores. Now, we want to take it to the next level.
- Build detailed backend services whilst being conscious of security
- Develop front end websites and mobile apps using the latest technologies
- Use and expand existing modules, integrate third-party systems and develop new solutions
- You are involved in architectural design
- You are involved in the entire development process, from the definition of requirements to testing and deployment
- Work on data story parts, azure data bricks
- Develop new features
- We are looking for an experienced web developer with 5+ years of experience
- You have experience with WebAPI, C#, .Net Core, Azure DevOps, MongoDB, JSON
- You have experience with Cross-Platform mobile development (React Native or Xamarin)
- You can work in an English speaking environment
- You are proactive and full of new ideas
Will be a plus:
- You have basic knowledge or commercial experience with Docker
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.