Daxx is looking for a Senior Java Developer to work with our new client Datametica
About the project:
Datametica is our client that works in the Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Products & Services domains. It has more than a decade of Data Warehouse and Big Data Platform experience.
Their key areas are:
- the migration of Legacy Data Warehouses to cloud technologies using sophisticated automation tools
- the development of highly governed Modern Data Platforms (MDP) in the Cloud
- providing advanced analytics and AI solutions that derive maximum value from their clients` data
They have 350 developers at the offices in USA and India. And now they are looking for Big Data Developer of different levels to launch a team in Ukraine.
- Providing solution to real problems in the Big Data world
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply
- 5+ years of development experience using Java
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL etc.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, DDD, CI, Functional programming, SOLID, DRY, KISS
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Good communication and ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
Will be plus:
- Experience with some of these Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Flume, Hive, HBase, Oozie
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.