Daxx is looking for a Java Developer for relocation to the Netherlands to join the CostEngineering team.
Do you want to work in an innovative company and develop a unique in the market software solution?
Cost Engineering development team is working on development of Cleopatra Enterprise Software – a system for financial project management.
- As a Senior Java Developer at Cost Engineering, you will be primarily responsible for the development of our software, Cleopatra Enterprise, used by some of the largest companies in the world operating in various industries.
- You will work in a team with people from other disciplines, such as Cost Consultants and Test Engineers. You will coach developers, initiate software development improvements, determine the added value of new technologies for our software and advise on our future roadmap.
- 4 years of experience in web development
- Be experienced in implementing/working with SOA
- General understanding of Angular framework and Front-end (JS) development. Currently, the front-end is based on Swing.
- You have an all-around skill set in various software technologies and tools, such as:
- Java J2EE
- Spring technologies (MVC, Boot, Data Mongo, Security)
- A database system including MSSQL, MongoDB, and NoSQL solutions
- Container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Reporting frameworks such as JasperReports
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package