Vuemix has developed a cloud-based video platform that represents a new primary technology that will forever change the way people search, view and consume video content. By dynamically combining multiple video clips into a single video stream of active video tiles, the Vuemix platform can deliver a custom interactive experience that is not possible using today’s conventional video platforms. Of the many use cases for Vuemix’s platform, the advantages of using the platform for real-time video communication far outweigh any other. The platform makes video communication scale to thousands of people in one session.
Vuemix Inc is a Silicon Valley company developing cutting edge technology in Video communication and is looking for smart software engineers to work on the front end of the Vuemix’s platform.
- Web app development, latency reduction work and making the platform more robust and resilient.
- You always keep an eye on different devices and their browsers during development
- Bringing in your own strengths and ideas
- Exchange of experiences and cooperation with a successful, dynamic team based on agile methodology
- Great interest in the development of intelligent, quick and complex apps that inspire
- Having modern framework (Angular, React) experience is ok, but primarily we are interested in your vanilla JS experience
- Good knowledge of code management systems, test-driven development and agile development
- Willingness to work independently into complex contexts
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal)
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ES 6/7, Angular, Ionic, Objective-C, Cordova, Swift and/or Java
- Knowledge of React Native
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.