Daxx is looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer (Vue.js or React.js) to join Continuity2 team in Kharkiv.
Continuity2 — is a business continuity software provider to world leading brands.
The growth in their business and the advent of new technologies has led them to the point where they are creating new applications and redesigning / reengineering existing ones.
You will be working as part of a fast-paced self-organising cross-functional agile team, developing business critical SaaS solutions, utilising the latest technologies and tools as the platforms are transitioned to the cloud. As an engineer you will be involved in every aspect of the process — from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment. Our teams are passionate about our customers, are innovative, have a strong DevOps culture and end to end ownership of solutions.
- Contributing to requirements, designs, UX, tools and technology for our products
- Participating in planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test planning, retrospectives, and release activities
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and well documented code
- Delivering compelling user experiences for our ASP.NET MVC applications
- A successful candidate will have an eye for detail, a good understanding of best practices, as well as delivered great user experiences in business applications
- Familiarity with the creation of design systems, management of reusable controls and styling
- Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Experience with the latest browser DevTools
- A strong understanding of HTTP its best practice usage
- Experience in creating design systems using tools like StoryBook would also be useful
- Working experience of web application authentication methods
- Knowledge of testing client side code
- Proficient understanding of version control using Git and / or TFS and associated workflows
- Experience working in an agile development environment
What type of person should you be?
- Detail oriented
- A proficient problem solver
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Collaborative by nature and capable of working as part of a distributed team
- A self-starter with high drive, determination, organisation and a positive, can-do attitude
- Flexible with the ability to adapt and align work to changing requirements and priorities
- A desire to grow skill sets
What would be extra great?:
- Have developed UI within an ASP.NET MVC architecture and its related technologies
- Have been involved in UX/UI design
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud computing services for the efficient deployment of user experiences to a global customer base
- Implementation experience of web accessibility standards
- Experience in testing front-end code
- Data visualisation with D3, WebGL, SVG, etc
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.