Daxx is looking for a Senior/Lead Angular Developer to join the Flip.to team in Kyiv.
Flip.to is a platform to inspire and win over travelers in the dreaming and planning phases, with a reimagined approach to marketing that’s centered on authenticity and trust.
By better acquiring guests, the platform reduces dependency on third party channels — with the impact measured in real-time, direct revenue.
We’re looking for a Senior Angular Front-end Engineer to help build new products & experiences, with performance and scalability in mind. The goal is a platform that fundamentally changes travel marketing for the better — for the industry and travelers alike. You’ll be joining an exceptionally talented team of equals, helping us reimagine travel marketing with the Flip.to platform. Already in use on every continent (except the really cold one), Flip.to drives massive, measurable value for our customers… and we’re just getting started.
- Use your experience to reimagine how travelers interact with destinations & hotels, and will be involved among other things
- Lead the front-end architecture, design & development of products currently being used by millions of users every month
- Research and prototype new products & technologies to meet high usability, scalability, performance & security standards
- Track record of building large-scale web products
- Have 8+ years of software development experience
- Have experience working for a startup or a similar nimble development team
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of security best practices for web applications
- Knowledge of AngularJS + experience with C# / ASP.NET MVC
- Take pride in shepherding projects from ideation to completion
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.