Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Daxx development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remote.
About the client:
Our client, the developer of CardioLog Analytics, CardioLog Engage, and CardioLog Enforce, has been an adoption leader in the field of analytics and engagement solutions for all SharePoint on-prem versions and Office 365 platforms, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Yammer, Exchange and other platforms for over 15 years. Our products for SMB and enterprise-level, increase adoption, boost consumption and deliver deep insights into the performance of the entire SharePoint and Office 365 application initiatives through tracking, targeting and securing, ultimately enabling organizations to optimize their portal and applications’ impact and maximize their return on investment. The solutions are available for both On-Premises and SaaS deployments.
About the project:
CardioLog Analytics provides accurate and insightful information about SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Yammer, based on hierarchy, taxonomy, content and user metadata. With this actionable data and its related insights CardioLog Analytics help: Improve Adoption, Boost Engagement, Increase Collaboration, Ease Migration, Optimize Portal Resources, Enhance Portal Usability.
- Supervise code base management, and engineering principles, practices, and standards
- Demonstrate experience with web technologies, application servers, enterprise application integration, ETL, databases, security, performance, and scalability
- Advise on software architecture, requirements, and design
- Practice clean code techniques, best practices, and software design patterns
- Refactoring existing solutions for scale
- Work closely with the Software Development Director, Software Engineering Lead, and development team members across the SDLC in an Agile Scrum environment
- Supporting existing code base, participating in support sessions with customers, implement custom solution based on customer and product requirements
- 5+ years of large-scale/enterprise .NET development
- Experience with C#, .NET.Core
- Experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures, Visual Studio 2019
- Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.