Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our strong development team in Kyiv / Dnipro / Kharkiv.
So, you are here, which means you are about to join a strong development team, which is in charge of developing the UK’s leading HealthTech solution, which provides full-time access to cooperation between doctors and over 10 million patients throughout the country.
Through their inbuilt challenging decision algorithm, guys are enabling patients and clinics to cut the costs, improve the quality and the speed of the process, and increase the accessibility of healthcare for all of the parties. Specifically, the platform helps people to be fully engaged in their health-related processes, visits and prescriptions, guiding them to the right specialists or prescribing right analysis, leading to better outcomes and driving prevention.
- Being responsible for developing, testing and delivering new features from scratch
- Fixing bugs and issues
- Striving to improve the quality of the product and the tools
- Inter-team communication
- Strong theoretical understanding of architecture, security, performance, and scaling
- Experience working with microservices, messaging, and/or events
- Experience with the following is required:
○ .NET / NET Core.
○ WebApi, MVC
○ SQL, EFCore
○ Identity server / OpenIdConnect
- Experience/knowledge of the following Azure infrastructure:
○ Storage (Blob, Queues, Tables)
○ App Services, AD, Key Vault
- Azure DevOps
○ Experience setting upbuilds, and release pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written English
Will be a plus:
- Interest in HealthTech direction 🏥
- Containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes
- React stack (redux, sagas, styled-components)
- Ability to cope with a big volume of data and tasks
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.