Daxx is looking for a Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer to join Systemates development team.
We are looking for a developer who’s passionate about technology and has achieved a high level of technical competence. We respect the fact that it takes time and efforts to achieve technical knowledge and we reward handsomely for it. If you are a dedicated and energetic individual interested in long term career growth, then come and work with us.
The company provides tried, tested, and trusted capital construction management software to deliver projects with remote teams with ease.
We are looking for an experienced .Net Engineer to work on a project of a growing Dallas-based company with fantastic SAAS Software products. You will work with a US and Ukraine-based team to develop the Company’s web and platform.
- Participation in the development of software solutions
- Architecting and implementing of software units
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Reliably estimating the development effort based on the analysis of functional and non-functional software requirements
- Creation of requirement documents and accompanying project documentation
- Inter-team communication locally and between the offices
- Architecting solutions
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in business application development
- Experience with any of the modern Front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Solid 5+ years of experience in application development using C# and .NET
- Experience with web application platform development
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Interest in the construction sphere
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Experience with Azure
- experience in:
• Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns
• Multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driving mobile platforms
• Experience with architecting mobile enterprise solutions based on REST web services
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.