Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our development team in Dnipro, Lviv, Kyiv, Kharkiv or remote.
Product is a successful payment platform aimed at businesses, combining various forms of card acceptance with a business account, including a debit card, to provide a holistic view of their business. Payments platform lets users get paid fast, anywhere, across any channel, on any device. It allows to accept and send payments. Users can also track payments in and out with the Business Intelligence Portal (BIP), view the transaction history, process payment reversals or refunds and use advanced reporting tools to help inform better business decisions.
- Coding, testing and debugging programs according to standards
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications
- Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Developing software prototypes
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications and training users
- 4+ years of software development experience
- .NET and .NET Core using C# and ASP.NET
- REST API and Web service experience
- MS SQL / T-SQL experience
- History and knowledge of creating high performance, robust systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum)
- Good communication skills
- Security aware
- Team player
Nice to have:
- Diploma / degree in software related field
- Cross-system integration experience
- Containerization (Docker etc.)
- Deployment/DevOps experience
- AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, Dynamo, Code Pipeline, ECS, Fargate etc.)
- Microservice Architecture
- Message Queues
- Other data stores – NoSQL, Cache (Redis) etc.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.