Daxx is looking for a Senior .Net developer to join Aploris team in Kharkiv.
Aploris builds PowerPoint-focused productivity tools that help greatly improve the way people create presentations.
TeamSlide is our slide search tool that helps users instantly find the slide they need without ever leaving PowerPoint.
Our products are standard software with a single code base for all customers. We serve customers all over the world in many different industries like the Internet, finance, apparel, food & beverage.
Basically, any company working with PowerPoint can benefit from Aploris’ tools. Management consultants are a focus. The size is broad and ranges from independent freelance consultants to global management consulting companies.
- Generating a good understanding of a client’s problem description. Ideally, you will independently come up with a suggested solution that takes into account different use cases and architecture requirements
- Porting the application from .NET Framework to .NET (Core)
- Implementing the ideas after working out concept, potentially instructing junior colleagues
- 5+ years experience as an object-oriented software developer (preferred technologies: C#, .NET Core, TypeScript
- Capabilities of an architect or engineer who can translate client’s requirements to a ready-to-implement design
- Experience with test design
- Passion for building great products
- Self-starter attitude with the willingness to own entire products
- Proficiency in English
- Readiness to embrace new technologies and frameworks
Will be a plus:
- User interface design (HTML/CSS/JS, Fluent UI)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Entity Framework)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity