Daxx is looking for a Senior .Net developer to join Continuity2 team in Kharkiv.
Continuity2 — is a business continuity software provider to world leading brands.
The growth in their business and the advent of new technologies has led them to the point where they are creating new applications and redesigning / reengineering existing ones.
You will be working as part of a fast-paced self-organising cross-functional agile team, developing business critical SaaS solutions, utilising the latest technologies and tools as the platforms are transitioned to the cloud. As an engineer you will be involved in every aspect of the process – from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment. Our teams are passionate about our customers, are innovative, have a strong DevOps culture and end to end ownership of solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development on Microsoft .NET platforms
- Experience in migrating from ASP.NET MVC 5 to Core
- Experience in working with NHibernate v3 and been involved in modernising to latest or migrating to alternative ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience in developing a “clean architecture” with ASP.NET and understanding how the layers are best managed – ideally using a DDD based approach
- A Degree (or equivalent), preferably in computer science or related subject
- Delivering high quality product using Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and working in a DevSecOps culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud computing services
- Experience with Container technologies
- Experience in mentoring junior developers
- Participating and contributing to requirements, test specifications, architectures, designs and technology stack for products, APIs, subsystems, and components
- Participating and contributing to planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test planning, retrospectives, and release activities
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and well documented automation test frameworks and test scripts (both manual and automated)
- Running automation and manual exploratory tests
- Identifying, recording, documenting, and tracking defects
- Performing and facilitating root cause analysis on failed tests
- Providing maintenance support for existing tests to ensure prompt rectification of problems
- Championing and coaching peers in test driven development best practices
- Contributing to and supporting the development build, test and release environments, processes, and tools we use
- Contributing to and participating in continuous improvement activities
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.