Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our development team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The Client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
The Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Build a solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
- Code review
- 4+ years of commercial experience and a solid background in C#
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Practical experience with .Net framework including .NET Core, NUnit, Serilog
- Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server
- Experience with Messaging
- Understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol/web sockets (SignalR)
- CI/CD ideology
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.1
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with MassTransit, AmazonMQ, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge of authentication protocol and frameworks (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, IdentityServer)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.